This 12″ Yamaha Moto Child’s BMX Bike is ideal for beginners who are still learning to ride. It features training wheels and mini pedals, specially designed for little feet. It also has coaster brakes, knobby tires and a motocross-style seat. This Yamaha Moto BMX bike is durably constructed with a steel fork, a steel frame, steel handlebars and steel rims. Adult assembly is recommended and takes approximately 30 minutes.
12″ Yamaha Moto Child’s BMX Bike
- Training wheels Frame: steel Steel fork Handlebars: steel
- Seat: motocross style Brakes: coaster brakes 16-spoke, steel rims
- Tires: BMX knobby tires Pedals: plastic mini pedals
- Dimensions: 35.83"L x 6.50"W x 20.07"H 12" Yamaha bike requires adult assembly
- Takes approximately 30 minutes to assemble